South East Fabricators Ltd (SEFAB)
All flashings are produced in a standard 3m length and can be manufactured in a number of finishes including polyester, plastisol, PVf2, and Prisma to many BS and RAL colours. We are also able to manufacture flashings in galvanised, aluminium, stainless steel and aluzinc. Flashings can be manufactured to virtually any shape, colour and configuration. We hold approximately 60 ton of stock which includes the following finishes:
- Polyester (0.5mm thick);
- Plastic coated Leathergrain both Tata and Arcelor Mittal material (0.7mm thick);
- Plastic coated HPS200 Scintilla (0.7mm thick;
- Tata Prisma (0.7mm thick);
- Tata PVf2 (0.7mm thick);
- Arcelor Mittal Granite (0.7mm thick);
- Plain mill finish Galvanised in 0.5mm to 3.0mm thicknesses
- Plain mill finish Aluminium in 0.7mm to 3.0mm thicknesses;
- Plain brush finish Stainless steel in 0.7mm to 2.0mm thicknesses;
- Plain mill finish Aluzinc in 0.5mm and 0.7mm thicknesses.
Bespoke Flashings: All non stock flashings are custom made to meet the requirements of individual contracts. The range of flashings is almost infinite, however, the types of flashings which we typically manufacture include: All flashings are produced in standard 3m lengths and to any girth required, but not exceeding 1.2m. The types of flashings we are able to produce include:
- Barge Boards / Corner Boards;
- Ridge Caps;
- Shadow Line Barge Boards;
- Abutment Flashings
- Drip/Cill Flashings;
- and Facia Gutters.
Flashings are generally used to finish off around the main sheeting/cladding panels to weatherproof the structure, minimise air permeability, reduce acoustic transmission and aesthetically enhance the building.
SEFAB are able to produce flashings to the customers' requirements as well as holding a number of standard flashings in stock for immediate purchase.